Our Terms & Conditions
All Boydita Flowers Delivered designs illustrated are a guide to the style of flowers, gourmet foods and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, gourmet foods, containers and accessories may vary according to regional and seasonal availability, or when they do not meet our quality standards. Some items may not be suitable to be sent to tropical areas. In some cases, substitutions of equivalent value and quality may be necessary to fulfil your requirements.
For Products with Alcohol
Alcohol delivery is subject to State liquor laws.
You must be 18 years or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages.
Other licensing or delivery restrictions may apply in some States.
For Hampers for Delivery within Australia
In the event of any goods being unavailable, we will substitute other goods of equivalent or greater value. Where two prices are listed, the flower and gourmet hampers pictured represent the base or starting value. Choose the higher value and your order will be increased in size/value compared to the image pictured.
- Cancellations or alterations to orders must be made within 24 hours of ordering.
- Complaints must be made within 48 hours of delivery, or a claim cannot be processed.
For Hampers for Delivery within the UK/Europe (EC)
Hampers can be delivered to all UK destinations including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Mann and the following European (EU) destinations: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- In the event of any goods being unavailable, we will substitute other goods of an equivalent or greater value.
- Delivery is not available on Saturdays or Sundays (or public holidays). All deliveries will be made Monday to Friday during normal business hours only. Please consider this when placing your order. As our couriers insist on acquiring a signature upon delivery please ensure someone will be available at the delivery address to receive the hamper (delivering to business addresses, where possible, often avoids this issue).
- Specific timed deliveries are not possible, even with advanced notice. Our couriers are unable to contact the recipient prior to delivery. However, it is important that you provide a contact number for the recipient so we can contact them if delivery is not possible after the first attempt. You may nominate for your gift to be left with a neighbour or in a safe place if required. If no instructions are given the courier will leave a collection card. The recipient will then need to call the courier to rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries to EC destinations can be held up in Customs and this is completely outside of our control. In these circumstances we are unable to offer any form of compensation for deterioration/damage to goods.
- Please note that for your hamper to be delivered on the date you have requested you will need to place your order at least 2 working days (48 hours) before for delivery to the UK and at least 3-7 working days before for deliveries to Europe (EC).
- If you do not place your order within these minimum lead times, every effort will be made to deliver on your nominated date, however deliveries may be made up to 2 working days either side of your nominated date.
- Plates, glasses and other props are not included, unless specifically listed in contents.